<body>

Friday, March 23, 2007

MATTHEW RHYS & IOAN GRUFFUDD FUN FEST


Narragansett Bay, Rhode Island



Matthew Rhys and Ioan Gruffudd - Two Young Welsh-speaking Actors Who Grew Up Together in Cardiff, Wales and are actually close friends. Well, close enough to have owned their house together for ten years in or just outside London, England. Ioan is marrying Alice Evans September 2007. I newly learned of their acting talents November 2006. But I’m enamored now. I adore Matthew as Kevin Walker on my favorite TV show (Sunday nights at 10:00 p.m. on ABC and also purchased by England’s channel 4, I believe it is) and Ioan is in the current movie, Amazing Grace, which I have seen 10 times so far. It open in England, Ireland and Wales March 23, 2007.

A warm hello to Gareth in Cardiff, Wales, who educated me on Cardiff and Wales a bit at his blog:
http://prawncufflinks.wordpress.com/

Ioan has a great fan who has a wonderful website for him (well really for those who adore his work): http://www.ioanonline.com/

Here – I have a http://www.youtube.com

video fest of Matthew and Ioan. Makes you want to become a Celt. I hope you enjoy. I did.

Ioan is first

Montage of Ioan Gruffudd



Welsh soap opera 1991



57 seconds from an old zip disc



“Endlessly”





And NOW… Matthew

We’re in Heaven - Music video with Scotty and Kevin montage




Matthew with blond hair as Demetrius in Titus



Trailer B to Movie Titus
Again, Matthew in blond hair



Fakers Trailor






The Kiss at Kevin’s Door



Kevin wanted Scotty to sit beside him:



Kevin does his best work on the phone:





>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:

I am an activist for human dignity through human rights and here are some non-profit organizations that I participate in and support:

The following websites are in regards to Darfur, Sudan and the human disaster that the entire international community is complicit in its genocide:
www.savedarfur.org
www.genocideintervention.net
www.ajws.org

www.standnow.org
www.sudandivestment.org

For the Abolition of Slavery around the world today (yes it still is happening):
http://www.theamazingchange.com/

I sponsor a Rwandan sister through:
www.womenforwomen.org

“Rwanda Partners” is working to help restore the wounds of the Rwandan Genocide:
www.rwandapartners.org

>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:

>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:
NOTE: I don’t know why but the two previous posts that I have put up have not allowed me to edit and also don’t make the comment link available at the end of the posts. This is annoying to me and disappointing as well. So if it happens on this post – please forgive the errors that I won’t be able to get back into edit (I always miss the errors until the post is actually posted – and all of a sudden my eyes pick out the mistakes). And please send me an email if again the “comment” link is mysteriously missing for a reason unknown to me. It must be the little blog gods playing games with me. Not fun, blog gods.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 23, 2007 at 12:51:00 PM EDT , Blogger Unknown said...

Hello again! Thanks for your message and the link to my blog :)

Yes, you're right that Amazing Grace is out in the UK today. There have been a lot of interviews with Ioan and the cast recently (particularly on BBC Wales) - perhaps they'll be uploaded to YouTube in the near future.

I will get around to seeing the film, I'm just not sure when it will be at the moment. I'll be sure to offer my views once I've watched it though, but I must say that I've heard some fantastic things about it.

Anyway...good to hear from you again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home