<body>

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I THINK I’M GOING TO LIKE ERIC WINTER AS KEVIN’S NEW LOVE INTEREST


Eric Winter will play Todd McCallister, Kevin's love interest

The
magic that Kevin Walker (played by Matthew Rhys) and Scotty Wandell (played by Luke MacFarlane) lit up the screen with was undeniable. While I pine for those two to get back together, I am getting the impression that the new beau friend for Kevin may be very enjoyable.

Brothers and Sisters is a television show that I adore. My favorite actor is Matthew Rhys (from Cardiff, Wales) who plays a brother and a lawyer, Kevin Walker. And oh, by the way, Kevin is gay.




Matthew Rhys plays Kevin Walker in Brothers and Sisters

>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>

rex and mimi they have amazing chimst...

>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>

>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>

The Film: Darfur Diaries - Message from Home

As a human rights activist, I bring to your attention the four year old genocide in Darfur, Sudan.

Genocide flourishes when there is no accountability.

WE CAN’T SAY THAT WE CARE ABOUT JUSTICE

WHEN WE DO NOTHING TO STOP THE INJUSTICE

THAT SINCE THE HOLOCAUST

HAS BEEN called - GENOCIDE.

We each have a voice.

W each have a presence.

Let us not be silent.

We have been called to be human
 in the most basic way
 on this subject.  
Where there is a will - there is always a way.  
And where there is no will - there is no way.
 
Silence is necessary for genocide to go on.  
Our collective silence is a weapon used by the genocidaires.  Silence kills.  
And we are responsible for our personal silence.

One World.

One humanity.

One Human Race.

One.

http://www.Savedarfur.org
http://www.ajws.org/
www.sudandivestment.org/
http://www.genocideintervention.net/
http://www.standnow.org/

>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>>:>:>:>:>:>:>:

>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>

Please, consider supporting the movement to abolish slavery and human trafficking in the United States of America

and around the world.

It still goes on today, while we go about our lives.

"http://www.theamazingchange.com/_sitetools/AC_bannerA.gif"

alt="Visit the Amazing Change Website" width="300"

height="250" border="0">

“Not For Sale” videos on the Amazinggracemovie.com website

http://www.notforsalecampaign.org/Trailer01.aspx

>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>>:>:>:>:>:>:>:

>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>

The link in my post’s title is for foster children.

There is much need to be knowledgeable about the foster children in the USA and around the world. There is shame in the neglect that we give this grave need. The children are neglected not only once by their parents, but twice by us – the human race.

More than 100,000 children in the United States

are in foster care waiting for permanent families.

Hundreds of thousands of children around the world

are living in orphanages

or substitute care and need homes.

Be informed.

>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>

>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>>:>:>:>:>:>:>:

We don't have

freedom of speech

unless we use it.

Thank you for your compassion,

your conscience

and your action.>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At March 14, 2007 at 7:35:00 AM EDT , Blogger ilovemylife said...

Dear Readers,

Please, excuse my duplication of one of my paragraphs. I'd edit it, but this posting proved to be difficult to get up and going, so at this time, I'm leaving it as it is.

I hope you enjoy the posting.

Thank you for stopping by.

I appreciate comments.

ilovemylife

 
At March 14, 2007 at 9:04:00 AM EDT , Blogger ilovemylife said...

Correction:

The Subtitles are in Dutch.

In case, you want to know:

Dutch (Nederlands (help•info)) is a West Germanic language spoken by around 22 million people, mainly in the Netherlands and Belgium, but also by smaller groups of speakers in parts of France and several former Dutch colonies. It is closely related to both English and German. The language is a descendant of Old Frankish and is also the parent language of Afrikaans, one of the official languages of South Africa. Dutch and Afrikaans are to a large extent mutually intelligible, though both have separate spelling standards and dictionaries and have separate language regulators. Standard Dutch (Standaardnederlands) is the standard language of the major Dutch speaking-areas and is regulated by the Nederlandse Taalunie ("Dutch Language Union").
Dutch grammar follows the same basic word order as all Germanic languages (Subject Verb Object) and shares many traits with German, but has a less complicated morphology (inflection system), which puts it closer to English.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm unable to get back into edit - don't know why, but that's the way it is, for now.

 
At March 14, 2007 at 12:37:00 PM EDT , Blogger Kong Chang said...

Hi ilovemylife (Sandra)!

I'm not sure if you're reading my mailing list but Eric only signed on for 2 episodes this season. He may come back for season 2 depending upon if the pilot he is a regular in, "Viva Laughlin," gets picked up for 2007 or not. So don't get attached too quickly just yet. Heh. Eric is a hottie, yes, but he may not be Kevin's love interest for a long period. We'll see come May upfronts IF Eric will be joining B&S again in season 2.

KC
Maintainer of Luke MacFarlane Fansite

 
At March 14, 2007 at 7:48:00 PM EDT , Blogger ilovemylife said...

Hello KC,

Thanks for stopping in. Well, I didn't know about the two episode contract with Eric Winter, until after I finished this post, but that was before you came over here.

No worry for me - I don't get invested in that way. I mean - I would get sad if Matthew Rhys wasn't there next season, but I'd have the perspective needed.

For example, I really would have loved Ioan Gruffudd on Brothers and Sisters, but I can see him in other things.

I am very busy with another Darfur presentation preparation - I am the substitute "minister" at the Newport Unitarian Sunday morning church service this coming Sunday. And then I joined their choir for a special April Fool's day service full of funny music selections. Also, singing solo. You got to love Unitarians. They accept everyone and are free and easy, but very much the activists. Then I have other Darfur activities for the next month... with Rhode Island legislature and Sudanese Divestment bill next week, planning for Global Days for Darfur for April 23-29...

I do try to keep caught up over at your Luke MacFarlane fansite. Did you see that I linked to you on both of Eric Winter posts? You are still getting the bulk of my off site clicks, most of the time.

Really interesting about Eric Winter....hmmm.... You'd like to be inside their heads right now - well, I mean I would. He looks like he has potential artistically - and one never knows about shows being picked up.

I've been enjoying Judging Amy repeats since I got my cable. I love Jillina Armentante (Spelling?). She is very talented I think. I also like Tyne Daily and the guy who plays Bruce Van Axel. And there's Dan Futterman - he proposed today on the show.

Okay, I've got to go.

ilovemylife
aka Sandra ; )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home