<body>

Sunday, October 17, 2010

HEATH LEDGER ❧❧ TONIGHT WILL BE FINE ❧❧ TEDDY THOMPSON

I am still not happy with my newest upload to youtube. You can never know how it will compress and show up on youtube, so I have some glitches that I have tried to resolve, but so far they haven't resolved. And now I don't want to lose the viewer count that I have. But, having lived with me my whole life, I know me. I won't quit trying. But in the meantime, I post the text here that is at youtube, then I post the embed for now at the large size and the small size. Eventually I will delete the large size here because it doesn't fit the blog.

EDIT to original post❧

The videos on this particular post are not public at Youtube, but unlisted. I believe I have resolved one of the glitches. The public video at Youtube, still has the glitch, but it also has a prominent placement on the day and week listings under "Heath Ledger" and a respectable viewer count.


Teddy Thompson sings Leonard Cohen's song

❧ Tonight Will Be Fine ❧


Sometimes I find I get to thinking of the past.
We swore to each other then that our love would surely last.
You kept right on loving, I went on a fast,
now I am too thin and your love is too vast.

But I know from your eyes
and I know from your smile
that tonight will be fine,
will be fine, will be fine, will be fine
for a while.

I choose the rooms that I live in with care,
the windows are small and the walls almost bare,
there's only one bed and there's only one prayer;
I listen all night for your step on the stair.

But I know from your eyes
and I know from your smile
that tonight will be fine,
will be fine, will be fine, will be fine
for a while.

Oh sometimes I see her undressing for me,
she's the soft naked lady love meant her to be
and she's moving her body so brave and so free.
If I've got to remember that's a fine memory.

And I know from her eyes
and I know from her smile
that tonight will be fine,
will be fine, will be fine, will be fine
for a while.


❧ Support the artists ❧

❧ Movies in Tribute ❧

Roar

The Patriot

Brokeback Mountain

Candy

The Four Feathers

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

The Order


Movie quotes from

Casanova

The Order


Charlie Rose interview

Two Hands interview

Candy Press Conference Berlin


I’ve learned a lot in a very short time. In the end the only secret people keep is immortality. from the script of The Order (aka The Sineater)


In the end the only thing that will matter is how we treated one another. Sandra Hammel


Text at Youtube ❧

Brokeback Mountain is banned from USA viewers for me. Therefore, I captured images from the movie to be able to include it in the tribute. Please, support musicians Leonard Cohen and Teddy Thompson.

I want to thank all the creative and hard working people who presented us with these wonderful movies, the TV series of Roar, the stories, the scripts, as well as the wonderful interviews with Heath. I didn’t include all of my favorite scenes in this one tribute and certainly not all my favorite interviews. Impossible in a short video. However, it was thoroughly rewarding to work on this labor of admiration and love. And it amuses me each time I watch this and it comes the place where Heath is in the interview where he is trying to avoid answering questions about his personal love life. (2:17 – 2:24)


The music can be purchased at amazon

and at itunes


Heath Ledger movies can be purchased at amazon


Joel Burns tells gay teens "it gets better"


My Twitter


Roar ❧ If you like looking at Heath Ledger, this is a must see because the camera is on his face just the way it should be – up close. A blog post about Roar ❧TV series must see


❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧


Darfur and Sudan


To sign the petition to President Obama ~


The letter


On January 9th, Southern Sudan will hold its independence referendum. Both North and South are preparing for war, leaving civilians at grave risk of major human rights violations.

I commend your administration for being engaged, but I hope you can do much more to help support peace in Southern Sudan and Darfur. I'm supporting you to do all you can to help avert a terrible conflict there.


Specifically, I hope you can do more in three areas:


1. Peacemaking: Intensify our support for the North/South peace process and dispatch a senior diplomat to revitalize the Darfur peace effort.


2. Protection: Focus the post-referendum UN peacekeeping mission on civilian protection, particularly in border areas where civilians are most vulnerable to conflict and rights violations.


3. Pressure: You have said there will be benefits for peace and consequences for war. These should be big enough to get the attention of the Sudanese or they won't matter.


Sincerely,


My letter is posted here

...................................

...................................
Uploaded by ilovemylifesblog
...................................

...................................
Uploaded by ilovemylifesblog

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home