<body>

Thursday, November 12, 2009

RAFA IN PARIS ~ HEATH IN HEAVEN WHILE STILL LIVING IN OUR HEARTS

Click to enlarge the photo
November 11, 2009
From my back yard

Photo credit should read:
Sandra Hammel, Rhode Island, 2009


Rafa Nadal update below


Heath Ledger

I can't understand it. I don't care that I can't. But there is some strong connection that makes me feel so powerful about Heath Ledger and his leaving us so soon. Sometimes the feeling of mourning takes me over and I have to fight being overwhelmed by sadness. And yet there is something reassuring about this - to know that we have this in us to miss someone so. We are important individually. And Heath proves that. I know this because I am not the only one who feels this way with his death. I think maybe "we" loved him to death. We need to give our heroes room to be themselves. Photographers need to be given some limits so that those we make into stars for our own sakes, can live with more space. I regret that Heath left this earth in emotional pain. Because if we could - those of us who hold him so dearly in our lives - would love him back to life. I know he may be happy where he is, but he is deeply missed by many who saw our own humanity alive in him.

If I can figure out what is wrong with my upload of Ten Things I Hate About You, which happened after I tested the upload at Youtube just below ~ then my next project for fun will be with this movie. I only watched this entire movie last night. Before I only watched bits and thought it was too fluffy. I feel differently now. I love Heath in this one, too, now.

...............................................................

...............................................................
Apparently, since I made this video "private" at youtube,
you need to go here to be able to view it.
I just learned this today, November 16, 2009,
thanks to a comment from Johanna on another post.

Heath as Patrick Verona
Heath and his toothpick

Uploaded by ilovemylifesblog
Channel Icon
..............................................................

...............................................................
I adore the very beginning of this review of some of Heath's movies
Uploaded by tikaRules


"Our loves are only symbols of an unknown immortality.

Where communion is deep,


there exists no separation at all,

for what needs telling those we love

is understood already,


and what

is supposed to be gone and past

is often more real than ever."


Cedric Wright ~ Words of the Earth



My youtube channel
Channel Icon
My video of
Heath Ledger ~ Fever ~ Bobby "Blues" Bland sings



Part one of Oprah with Jake and Heath of Brokeback Mountain

Heath is just so cute...so modest

Part two of Oprah with the Brokeback Mountain principal actors
I love Heath because he was/is so Heath

...............................................................

...............................................................
Look at Heath look at Michelle ~ continues on Oprah
Part Three
Uploaded by GUNNISONDUDE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rafa Update
Paris
Round 3
Rafa won over fellow country tennis player Tommy Robredo today
6-3, 3-6, 7-5

Quarter Final Match is tomorrow, Friday, November 13, 2009
Rafa Nadal vs. Jo-Wilfried
Their match is scheduled as the second match on Court Central
The first match is scheduled to begin Paris local time at 2:00 p.m
which is USA EST at 8:00 a.m.

Draw

Official Site

Tennis/Live/EventWatchMen
Watch it Live for a Fee

You might try these links for free viewing:

www.atdhe.net


www.channelsurfing.net


Always pictures of Rafa at (you have to register)

www.vamosbrigade.com

Babolat-Supported Fan Website for Rafa

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home