<body>

Saturday, October 24, 2009

SOME LEAVE BEHIND THEIR ESSENCE FOR US AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL ~ FOR HEATH


A spirit that stays in our heart long after
the mortal body has left us

has a hold on us that only the depth of our feelings
knows.

Words are inadequate, although we try.

I cannot explain it.


I hadn't seen a Heath Ledger movie until after
he passed away.

And now I have. And now I am sad.


Watching the videos of his daughter last night,
I felt my heart sink into my body.

The weight was strong.
The tears coming up with no warning, surprised me.

I pushed hard against them.

Why I cry over someone I had nothing but
distant observance of

is a mystery.

It is just that I feel a connection to life through him ~

I don't know why and it doesn't matter

I don't have to have a reason.

Here is to the connection that is welcome
and enriches me

as SPIRIT of LIFE never dies.
............................................................

............................................................
Heath Ledger ~ Gone Too Soon
Uploaded and text by lucierose04
"Tribute to an unforgettable actor and an unforgettable man. He's now the most beautiful angel."

............................................................

............................................................
Matilda Rose Ledger ~ October 28, 2009 ~ 4th Birthday
Born October 28, 2005
Uploaded by mpires2009
Heath asked his friend Ben Harper to write this song as a lullaby for his beautiful Matilda. It's called "Happy Ever After In Your Eyes"

A Look Back at Heath Ledger as a Father

Vogue October 2009 ~Michelle Williams


............................................................

............................................................
Happy Ever After Is In Your Eyes
written by Ben Harper at Heath Ledger's request for Matilda Rose Ledger


Lyrics

The morning sunrise spread her wings
While the moon hung in the sky
Held the sea in your hands
And happy ever after in your eyes

Couldn't leave you to go to heaven
I carry you in my smile
For the first time my true reflection i see
Happy ever after in your eyes

Every star in the night
Promises the dawn
I will be there if you fall
To ever so heavily rest upon

All that I can give you
Is forever yours to keep
Wake up every day with a dream
And happy ever after in your eyes

Happy ever after is in your eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click this post's title for song Here Comes the Sun
Text with this video by the poster, alexg1985:

Heath Ledger ~ His Favorite Song


"The body of Heath Ledger was cremated in Australia on Saturday and his remains were laid to rest.

Michelle Williams read Shakespeare at the service and some of Ledger's favorite songs were played, including the Beatles' Here Comes the Sun.

After the service, mourners gathered at a beach side restaurant and many, including Williams, went fully clothed into the ocean as they watched the sunset."

A another video from my Heath
Favorites playlist at youtube

Dedication to Heath at We are the Masses

Sweet Heath Ledger and his dog


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home