<body>

Saturday, May 22, 2010

HEATH LEDGER - NOT FORGOTTEN BY HIS FANS

An example of the sustaining admiration
and affection for Heath

..................................................................................................
Uploaded by aegina22
May 16, 2010

Text below is taken from the
aegina22's youtube page:

Heath Ledger had 28 years to live, and it was just enough to see what a talented actor we lost. Besides this he was a good man, success didn't change his honest, curious, shy, always optimistic personality. The world needs knights.

For this tribute I used scenes from:

Two Hands
10 Things I Hate About You
The Patriot
Monster's Ball
A Knight's Tale
The Four Feathers
The Order
Ned Kelly
Casanova
The Brothers Grimm
Lords of Dogtown
Brokeback Mountain
Candy
I'm Not There
The Dark Knight
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
+ interviews and videos from behind the scenes


„I never had money, and I was very happy without it. When I die, my money's not gonna come with me. My movies will live on - for people to judge what I was as a person. I just want to stay curious.

"I only do this because I'm having fun. The day I stop having fun, I'll just walk away. I wasn't going to have fun doing a teen movie again.... I don't want to do this for the rest of my life....I don't want to spend the rest of my youth doing this in this industry. There's so much I want to discover." - Vanity Fair (August 2000)



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home