<body>

Monday, May 17, 2010

REMEMBERING HEATH LEDGER - CELEBRATING HIS LIFE


I have been revisiting some of my favorite Heath Ledger tributes done by others on youtube.

Here is one of my all time favorites uploaded by occhiblucolbato

...................................................

...................................................

Two others of my favorites have been on my sidebar to the right for many months. They are the bottom two. Double click them if you want to go to youtube and see them in the bigger sizes you can choose from there.

Another post that gets more hits than most. I am not sure why, but it is probably because of the title of the post.

Click the post title to go to the Photo Bucket collection of Heath in pictures.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home