<body>

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I LIT A CANDLE FOR DARFUR - WON'T YOU JOIN ME? DECEMBER 23, 2009

CANDLE FOR THE DARFURI PEOPLE
SH
I light this candle for the people of Darfur. I am with you in your quest for justice.
— Sandra Hammel from Aquidneck Island, RI, United States



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

December 23, 2009, I lit a candle for the people of Darfur and left the above message


I am hoping you will help me make this a ripple effect for humanity.


The Candle Group initial is: Darfr


The Candle initials are: SH


Please, join me. It costs nothing, but a few moments of your time and thoughtfulness
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Darfr

Simply to view my candle:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Darfr
and click on a candle with the initials SH


I learned of this website from Marian at heathledgerplanet

The website for Candle Lighting: www.gratefulness.org/candles

Thank you.

Candles only stay lit for 48 hours, then you can light another candle. You can also light more than one candle at a time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Contact

The Whitehouse

202-456-1111

or

1-800-GENOCIDE

More ways to contact the President:

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
Please include your e-mail address

Phone Switchboard: 202-456-1414
FAX: 202-456-2461

facebook.com/WhiteHouse

twitter.com/whitehouse

Speak Up

You Have A Voice

standnow.org
www.savedarfur.org

www.henryjacksonsociety.org/stories




Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home