<body>

Monday, October 19, 2009

HEATH LEDGER FANS MAKING YOUTUBE VIDEOS TO HONOR HIM

OKAY, it's no secret that I admire Heath Ledger's acting. And I still have moments where I feel sad he died. And yes, that makes me wonder about myself. But, if you type in Heath Ledger at youtube, you will find many people just can't let go of Heath.

It is like we want a miracle. To wake up one day, and learn that Heath didn't die. He just finally got that sleep he so desperately needed. And he got over the walking pneumonia that he had while filming The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus


.................................................................

.................................................................

Photos in black and white of Heath Ledger
Uploaded by occhiblucolbato

This takes my breath away...hard to breathe while going through these Heath photos.


I feel like I have been some sacred place.


The music suits Heath, a soul man.


Saxophone is so emotional, so sensual, so soulful… it fills your every hidden place.


Now, this is a case where I hear music on Youtube and I buy the song. If I could just find it. It isn't at itunes or amazon.


Music - Soul Man by Nuvola Rossa


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A short interview, scenes and pictures of Heath from

Venice September 2007. With music by Edenbridge. Uploaded by jopicca

.................................................................


.................................................................

Heath Ledger - Earth

Uploaded by jopicca


and I love this one - The Beautiful One

by jopicca


If you click my post's title, it will take you to another favorite - Desert - by jopicca


Link to my latest Heath Ledger tribute with The Four Feathers movie at www.youtube

and at facebook which I think is a bit better quality.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rafa Nadal

And now if you are a Rafa (Nadal) fan, and you hate his tennis attire in 2009, read this, it is Funny and true

You, too, can wear those pants we saw on court in Shanghai for $55 at tennis-warehouse

Rafael Nadal of Spain returns a shot to Nikolay Daveydenko of Russia during the final on day eight of the 2009 Shanghai ATP Masters 1000 at Qi Zhong Tennis Centre on October 18, 2009 in Shanghai, China
Photo credit: Matthew Stockman/Getty Images AsiaPac

More pictures of the Final


Rafa picking up as many tennis balls as possible in 30 seconds

The International Olympic Committee's The Best of Us Challenge, where Olympic athletes are challenging YOU to compete against them in some truly unique events. Go to thebestofuschallenge to take your best shot. The Challenge runs from 14 October to 28, 2009
Uploaded by
Channel Icon

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home