<body>

Sunday, February 10, 2008

MATTHEW RHYS, LUKE MAC FARLANE AND ERIC WINTER ~ LOVE TRIANGLE

KEVIN, SCOTTY AND JASON~ Last year I was hoping for a love triangle and now it looks like it is here.

What a pleasant surprise! Even with 3 months of a writers strike we had a new episode on Brothers and Sisters tonight. And next week there will be another new episode.

I talk to myself during the show sometimes….
“Oh, we’ve seen that before. He’s at the door.” But this time it’s Kevin and Jason. Not Scotty and Kevin at the door.

And the scene with Scotty serving up soft-shell crabs with the three of them sitting down for a meal was eye glue. Maybe, not fun to watch, but it was magnetic. “The best writing is given to them.”

After Scotty huffs off again, the next morning Kevin and Scotty have a short make-up conversation in Scotty’s old car.

I know it may just be me, but I wait for the scenes with Kevin and his personal life. I’m not sure why, maybe I like the actors who play Kevin (Matthew Rhys), Scotty (Luke Mac Farlane) and Jason (Eric Winter) better than others. But then I like Rachel Griffiths who plays Sarah. And Sally Field has some great writing once in awhile.

It might be interesting to me because it is teaching me. Whatever it is, it is my favorite part of the show and the show is a whole lot less without these scenes.

You can watch some of the shows online.

Jon Robin Baitz the creator of the show apparently is gone.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home