<body>

Monday, February 4, 2008

VOTE FEBRUARY 5 ~ ONE UNKNOWN OLDER FEMALE FOR BARACK OBAMA


I don't vote in my state's primary until March 4th. But tomorrow, February 5th 24 states do on Super Duper Tuesday. And here are some states to Watch Super Tuesday ~ February 5.
..................................................................... .....................................................................
This Belongs To You ~ John Dunbar theme Uploaded by shukowinz ..................................................................... .....................................................................
You Are The New Day sung by the King's Singer's with new music done by Michael Whalen.
Uploaded by
CheebongYT

I grew up with transistor radios and television was in its infancy when I was a young child. We had dial phones. My first job was a long distance telephone operator between high school and my first year of college. It is unreal to be able to sit in a chair and by typing on a keypad and using links by clicking a thing called a mouse, I speak to people in Australia, Asia, Europe, Africa, South America as well as any state in the United States of America. This still makes me almost giddy. The networking that is available to us is endless. The grass roots organizing is easy. Of course, slandering others and spreading hate, bigotry and other debasing human behaviors also has a means to multiply.

I held out a while and didn’t have a cell phone. Just a year ago I got high speed internet and bought a new computer that actually is “fast”. Eventually I got cable TV and have C-span and HBO, too. Still no microwave, though.

I have discovered many things on the internet that are so much fun... and serious.
Rafael Nadal’s website, Ioan Gruffudd's fans, Darfur's Stop Genocide Now, and Save Darfur, Investors Against Genocide, human rights, some great news world news resources, including BBC, my pick of Presidential candidate, Barack Obama’s website and PBS. C-Span is a great source on TV and online: C-Span's Obama page at Campaign Network C-Span's Campaign Network. ..................................................................... ' .....................................................................
Be More

Youtube Super Tuesday and interesting link.


Don't Miss This . . .
Bergevin Brothers and Total Experience Gospel Choir sing FIRED UP AND READY TO GO ~ The best quality version of this song.
This will take you away from my blog, however it is thoroughly worth it.

VOTE OBAMA FOR AMERICA


I am voting for Barack Obama.

This is a special moment.



Song & video, featuring a star cast, by will.i.am of The Black Eyed Peas
Inspired by Barack Obama's 'Yes We Can' speech.
Channel Icon
From: WeCan08
About This Video
Yes! We! Can! - Si! Se! Puede!

VOTE

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At February 5, 2008 at 3:01:00 PM EST , Blogger D-Man said...

Our caucus doesn't start until 6PM. Many people unfortunately aren't gonna show because of the huge snowstorm. We don't have tv, but I'm gonna be watching everything on the computer when I get back.

My mom and I had an election day ritual. We would park ourselves in front of the tv and excitedly watch as the results came in, and discuss what it all meant. The first one I remember was the Ford/Carter race. We still call each other on election day to discuss the results.

I remember parties for McGovern (when I was just 5 or so) in our living room. Bill Clinton was there (I believe he was at Yale at the time?) and he patted my little tow-head.

My mom, who has once a close friend of the Clintons, is supporting Obama as well.

 
At February 6, 2008 at 2:04:00 AM EST , Blogger ilovemylife said...

Thanks for being such troopers!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home