<body>

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

COMING TOGETHER SHOULDN'T BE THIS HARD ~ NOT ON THE FENCE ABOUT OBAMA


I am supporting Barack Obama for President. I believe a lot of people have told me
that they are "undecided" or independent, when in fact, most independents lean either mostly toward Democrats or Republicans. And "undecideds" may be undecided, but mostly because they have paid little attention and learned little about the candidates. Maybe, they are too busy to take the time to learn about our next President. But the last two terms of George Bush clearly, I think, have illustrated why it is important to take the time to be fully informed. And then some claimed "undecideds" really just don't want to tell you who they are voting for. I had that happen tonight when I did some phone banking for Barack Obama.

I talked to one father when I was canvassing in New Hampshire, who likes Barack Obama. He expressed having daughters and wanting to vote for Hillary to show his daughters that a woman could be President. Here is my question: If you are a black African American little girl, wouldn't it be almost more important to see a black African American be President?

And tonight when I was phone banking, I happened to call a man who couldn't vote for Barack because he is a registered Republican. In his state that means he can only vote for a Republican in his primary. But he volunteered that he really liked Barack Obama and he told me to keep up the good work.
…………………………………………………

…………………………………………………
Ted Kennedy endorsing Barack Obama at American University

…………………………………………………

…………………………………………………

Caroline Kennedy Endorses Barack Obama

…………………………………………………

…………………………………………………
Watch the entire Los Angeles Get Out The Vote Rally, February 3, 2008.

…………………………………………………

…………………………………………………
Hillary Clinton
's Statements on Iraq War

So, I hear and read people say that Barack hasn't said this or that on an issue, but really they just haven't done their homework. Here is a link on Barack Obama on the Issues.


Bergevin Brothers and Total Experience Gospel Choir sing FIRED UP AND READY TO GO ~ The best quality version of this song.
This will take you away from my blog, however it is thoroughly worth it.

VOTE OBAMA FOR AMERICA
…………………………………………………

…………………………………………………

Song & video, featuring a star cast, by will.i.am of The Black Eyed Peas
Inspired by Barack Obama's "Yes We Can" speech.

VOTE

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At February 5, 2008 at 2:54:00 PM EST , Blogger D-Man said...

Yay! I get to go caucus for Obama today. I am excited, despite the raging snowstorm we are having. Wish me luck!

 
At February 6, 2008 at 2:01:00 AM EST , Blogger ilovemylife said...

Your state did very well! Wow! At 90% in
81% for Obama
17% Clinton

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home