<body>

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

DON'T UNDERESTIMATE OBAMACANS ~ MY BROTHER IS AN EXAMPLE


Barack and Michelle Obama in Chicago February 5, 2008


Barack Obamam outside the Shoesmith Elementary School
where he voted in Chicago, Illinois


North Dakota Caucus


I have heard Republicans say that they are considering voting for Barack Obama. I am the only Democrat in my family of Republicans. From Indiana, living in New England, for the first time in my life, I have been volunteering for Barack Obama. I cannot stand Hillary Clinton. I cannot imagine voting for Hillary Clinton. I get a sick physical reaction just seeing her or hearing her talk.

...........................................................

...........................................................
Barack's
Super Tuesday Speech

My brother called me tonight from Maui, Hawaii and wanted to know what I thought of the Super Tuesday returns. He knows I am a supporter for Barack Obama. He cannot stand Hillary Clinton. But then he is a Republican. But here is the surprise ~ he said he would for the first time in his life vote for a Democratic Presidential candidate in November if Barack Obama is the Democratic candidate.

I just heard a political TV pundit say the "old way of thinking about politics" statement, that the states that Barack Obama won tonight would not go for a Democrat come November. How does he know that? This year is like no other. These pundits can't think outside the box.

I have immersed myself in these pundit shows this year. And some of these pundits are getting on my nerves. They are wearing on me and I really get offended that they think their opinions are so almighty important. Hillary is certainly on a raw nerve for me.

There is no way that I can vote for Hillary without feeling depressed. All the wind in my sails will be deflated if she is the candidate that moves into November.

Underestimating other people like me who can't stand Hillary is an oversight. We have the young people energized. We have have Republicans willing to vote for Barack Obama, the Obamacans. These are reasons these pundits who say that certain states will go Republican over voting for Barack Obama may be talking without getting outside the traditional, old tired box.


February 5, 2008
Super Tuesday

Barack Obama has won thirteen states -- a clear majority of the Super Tuesday states...

Alaska...

Missouri...

Colorado...

Idaho...

Minnesota...

Connecticut...

North Dakota...

Utah...

Kansas...

Alabama...

Delware...

Illinois...

Georgia...

...........................................................

...........................................................
That is what Barack makes me feel.
Hillary does not make me feel this way.

I love Barack Obama for my Presidential candidate.

And Hillary makes me so very sad.


VOTE
OBAMA FOR AMERICA

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home