<body>

Friday, February 29, 2008

AS ONLY KEITH OLBERMANN CAN MAKE US LAUGH AT GEORGE W


NEWS CONFERENCE WITH GEORGE W BUSH

The price of gas is news to George W Bush.

Keith Olbermann made my day today. He helps me feel better with the insanity of our President ~ just by the fact that he also sees through George.

I know it isn't funny that our President has broken the law, has bad judgment and lies. I still can't understand why our Congress is more concerned about a baseball pitcher lying than our President lying, breaking laws, disregarding the United States Constitution. But sometimes, I laugh at Keith's take on Bush.

.............................................................

.............................................................

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 2, 2008 at 1:52:00 PM EST , Blogger D-Man said...

The 33% that still support Bush must be brain dead. Either that or masochistic.

 
At March 8, 2008 at 8:43:00 PM EST , Blogger ilovemylife said...

I know it is a puzzle isn't it? Is there such a diagnosis as "mentally blind"?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home