<body>

Sunday, January 13, 2008

IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT GW BUSH AS PRESIDENT


............................................................

............................................................
Link to George Bush singing Imagine

Text from poster, caltv : This is an audio mash up of GW Bush singing the John Lennon classic "Imagine". It has been a worldwide hit and has made it into (John Peel's) BBC Radio 1 Music Festive 50 on UK Radio By John
Callaghan, 29, of Dublin, Ireland.

The audio was produced by Waxaudio, I created a video for it by tracking down over 40 separate video clips from George Bush speeches, I lip synched these clips to the audio and interspersed them with footage from the original imagine Video, along with some Iraq war footage and some other bits and pieces.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At January 13, 2008 at 6:26:00 PM EST , Blogger D-Man said...

It's very well done, and it makes me sad.

 
At January 13, 2008 at 8:43:00 PM EST , Blogger ilovemylife said...

It is sad. I will be sadder still if the next President isn't extraordinary.

The American people let me down in 2004. I was so sure they wouldn't put Bush back in. But here we are.

I don't know what to do, if I did I would surely do it.

I will hold my breath in November.

 
At January 13, 2008 at 8:43:00 PM EST , Blogger ilovemylife said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home