<body>

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

MISTAKES ARE BEING MADE - We Are All the Keepers of Justice...

I apologize that the posts, We Are All the Keepers of Justice... are presented in reverse order. I had trouble with the character limit at first, then for some reason more and more characters were being accepted.

What's up with that?

Hey, I have a blog over at tvguide.com which talks a lot about the new hit TV show, Brothers and Sisters. It is called ilovemylife's blog and can usually be found by typing "Brothers and Sisters" in the window at the top of the page. I'm usually on the first page under the category Bloggers.

I also do reviews on this show at www.tv.com as ilovemylife. I would sincerely appreciate your going over to take a look and consider voting "agree" with my review, if you actually can agree.

I also blog along with the other viewers over at abc.go.com. Once at the website, go to the Brothers and Sisters show's link. It gets really hot over there sometimes. Especially following the episode Misakes Were Made, Part 2.

This show was nominated for People's Choice Award for best new show. Please, go vote for it daily. To vote go to: http://www.pcavote.com/vote/vote.jsp?group=tv.

The show is "Affairs of State" episode on Dec 3, Sunday night and on Dec 10, it is the episode, "Light the Lights".

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home