<body>

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

ilovemylife Googling ilovemylife taught me there are other ilovemylifes out there

I googled - ilovemylife - a name that I originally chose on tvguide.com as well as at abc.go.com. I still use the name at those two sites.. My blog at tvguide.com is about the TV show Brothers and Sisters.

The other ilovemylifes out in blog-land are apparently loving their lives in a "little" different way than I am.

I love the show Brothers and Sisters and take the view with my contributions as someone who is grateful for the intelligent humor, likeable and flawed characters and what I believe is good writing and excellent acting. The best acting on the show I feel is by Matthew Rhys, who plays Kevin Walker.

There has been hot (crossfire hot) blogging going on - on the writers blog of Brothers and Sisters at abc.go.com, which is called Bloggers and Sisters. The most recent anger and complaining has been over the episode aired November 19, Mistakes Were Made, Part 2.

If you haven't checked out the show, my opinion is "try it, you might like it".

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 28, 2006 at 7:50:00 AM EST , Blogger Red Seven said...

Hey there, just wanted to say thanks for the kind words you left on my blog earlier today -- much appreciated.

I can't believe there was no Brothers & Sisters this week! Aaargh.

 
At November 28, 2006 at 8:20:00 AM EST , Blogger ilovemylife said...

You are welcome.

I'll be checking in on your blog, to read your thoughtful contributions.

If you go over to tvguide.com, there is a forum
"Brothers & Sisters
Great show that just keeps getting better" where I mention your blog.

Here is what I wrote:

Dear cinematto1 of Mississippi,

I added some more tags to your forum. There have been 324 viewers of this forum up until this moment. Great!

I found another place to spread the news on blogspot.com. Another fan wrote to Jon Robin Baitz on his blog here at tvguide.com and had a link to it. My new address there is:
http://ilovemylifebrothersandsisters.blogspot.com

The other fellow is
http://Red7eric@blogspot.com

He has some thoughtful contributions about the show.

Thanks.

Posted by ilovemylife Nov 28, 2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home