<body>

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

THE REASON I BLOG FOR PEACE ❧ POST #3

Created by Michelle Yd Frost in Scotland for the 2011 Blog For Peace campaign.
.................................................

.................................................
I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. That is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
There are those who use their energy
to spread negativity, meanness, active hatred, bring heaviness to the space they carry around them.

There are those who use their energy
to spread positive feelings, kindness, active love, bring a lightness and grace to the space they carry around them.

There are those who fall between and contribute a blah attitude.

I want my space to be positive, kind, loving, compassionate, empathetic with a lightness and grace. It is healthier for me. It is better for those who come in my presence. It is better for the universe.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home