<body>

Monday, August 8, 2011

THE REASON I BLOG FOR PEACE ❧ POST #2



The reason I blog for Peace ❧

The peace I feel while hearing and watching this video ❧ to help spread the goodness in our human nature.
.................................................
.................................................

Quote today: Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted.
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Click the post title for more quotes by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At November 4, 2014 at 10:30:00 PM EST , Blogger Sherry Blue Sky said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful video. I love it!

 
At November 5, 2014 at 4:24:00 AM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peaceful Pawkisses, Little Binky and Granny :) <3

 
At November 5, 2014 at 5:22:00 AM EST , Blogger rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Spread the goodness!

Dona nobis pacem

 
At November 5, 2014 at 5:57:00 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like what you did with your peace globe and thanks for sharing the music video too. I loved the instruments, I loved the rich colors in the textiles, and I loved the mother dancing with the Baby strapped to her back. Wonderful break in my work day!

 
At November 7, 2014 at 8:55:00 AM EST , Blogger Travis Cody said...

Peace to you and yours.

Cheers!

 
At November 8, 2014 at 10:56:00 AM EST , Blogger Unknown said...

Peace to you and yours

Annelisa x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home