<body>

Sunday, September 5, 2010

I'D RATHER GO BLIND ~ KOKO TAYLOR

Since Amazon didn't have enough copies of a piano book that I need to purchase for three new piano students, I am under the $25 purchase amount needed to get free shipping, so I have been sampling blues music at Amazon trying to get my order up. Unfortunately I only need $.50 more. I found some great blues songs, but only in the sampling length. So, I went to youtube looking for the whole song of I'd Rather Go Blind and found this by Koko Taylor
........................................................

........................................................
Uploaded by vikkidio

If you click the post title, it will take you to Etta James' version.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home