<body>

Thursday, January 21, 2010

TWO YEARS AGO WE LOST THE GIFTS OF HEATH LEDGER ON JANUARY 22, 2008

As I get ready to do one of the most frightening things in my life this Saturday, I am doing a lot of thoughtful internal dialogue with myself and I lean heavily on this quote:


Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you, not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. Marianne Williamson in Return to Love


I know Heath Ledger has inspired many - and I am one - to reach for our own destinies. He has unconsciously given many of us the permission to manifest our own gifts. He has done his part to help us liberate our own stymied wishes and dreams and we reach for the stars of our destinies.




Heath Ledger
April 4, 1979 ~ January 22, 2008
Heath's current and final movie:
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

........................................................
........................................................
Be Still My Soul
Uploaded by springrose147

Some are born with a gift to shine a light for the rest of us to touch,
connect to and receive their radiant beauty.
Heath was one.
........................................................
........................................................
Loving tribute by jopicca
Channel Icon

January anniversary date of Heath's passing away

>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:

Two of my blog posts about Heath - the second link has the entire interview that jopicca uses in her loving tribute to Heath today :

http://ilovemylifebrothersandsisters.blogspot.com/2009/07/moving-aura-after-death-heath-ledger.html

http://ilovemylifebrothersandsisters.blogspot.com/2009/07/poetry-by-sandra-hammel-beauty-can-be.html

Here, I have transcribed some of Heath's responses from my favorite interview of Heath. I especially connect with Heath’s statement about success:


Cause for me, like, what a success is – is, I mean the only time that I’m alive, and living and expressing and feeling, and, and relating is, is, is when I’m on set and that time between “action” and “cut” and so that’s the only thing that’s really important is how that experience is, and, and how that experience will affect my life and what I have to give from my life to that experience.


Partial transcript included below of Heath’s interview about “He’s Not There” and where he mentions the movie, The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus:


Sometimes , you just, you-you have to kind of throw away the care, like you have to not be too conscious of what will be a success and what won’t be. Uh, cause you really – that’s out of your power. And, and, like I said, look what is success? And um, uh, so I, you know I just, I- I try to look at what I feel like…the, the

Cause for me, like, what a success is – is, I mean the only time that I’m alive, and living and expressing and feeling, and, and relating is, is, is when I’m on set and that time between “action” and “cut” and so that’s the only thing that’s really important is how that experience is, and, and how that experience will affect my life and what I have to give from my life to that experience. And everything that happens after that – is just irrelevant. You know, it’s when I’m on set and that time between “action” and “cut” and so that’s the only thing that’s really important is how that experience is, and, and how that experience will affect my life and what I have to give from my life to that experience. And everything that happens after that – is just irrelevant. You know, it’s kind of um, if it’s a success, great, if it’s not, great, fine. You know, it’s um, it affects you, or it doesn’t. But it’s, that shouldn’t in my, my mind, it shouldn’t kind dictate what your choices. Um, I, I –I just want to enjoy myself. I want to learn more. I want to work with good people. Um, creatively and as people who really just good people.


And duh, uh, so that, that, that drives me more than, then, well you know Terry (Gilliam) had a really hard time on Brothers Grimm and you know, uh for some odd reason is finding it hard to get his next movie up and running. Oh, w-w, that’s too risky, I can’t be involved with that. No, no it’s like he’s one of the most creative, most visionary minds of, of, ever, in film history. I – I – I and a wonderful figure in my life.


Links to the interview that the above quotes were transcribed from:


Part 1 Beyond the Subtitles

Part 2 Beyond the Subtitles

Part 3 Beyond the Subtitles

>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:

Click this post's title to read Heath and his gentle way

To light a candle in Heath
's memory

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home