<body>

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

DEL POTRO MAKING THE ROUNDS ON USA TV

Argentine Juan Martin Del Potro on Charlie Rose after winning the US Open

The entire September 15 interview will be on Charlie Rose's website for a short time.

......................................................


......................................................
Here is a 3:14 portion of the interview.
Uploaded by CharlieRose

Del Potro on Regis and Kelly

US Open Championship Ceremony
Thanks to quierover1234
- here is the Spanish
Del Potro said... "I want to say thanks to my team, the truth is that without them this would be very difficult to achieve. To all Argentinians in here (people shouting) and specially to my mom, my dad, to Julieta, to my grandfathers and to all my friends, the people who support me all the time, this is for you."

Championship Match Video

Click post title to go to pictures of Juan Martin Del Potro.

My complaint is I couldn't find the championship match on CBS as was promised. And that once I called and complained to my local CBS station, I was informed the match was on another channel. But the match was jumping from one TV station to another throughout the match - without warning. Name another sport that network TV would disrepect so much and do this. Ridiculous.

CBS Complaint line: 212-975-4775

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home