<body>

Friday, May 23, 2008

HILLARY SPILLED IT ~ ASSASSINATION POSSIBILITY AS A REASON TO STAY IN THE PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN SUMMONS HOPE IN A DARK WAY


HILLARY HAS BEEN LOOKING FOR A WAY TO WIN ~ IF VOTES DON'T WORK ~ IF MATH CANNOT BE MANIPULATED

SHE IS WAITING FOR ASSASSINATION

If she can't win it, she can always be in the wings in case there is an assassination.

What Hillary wants us to know, on at least a subconscious level, is that assassination is just another reason not to suspend her run for the White House
.

Hillary took the air out of her balloon.

In a nutshell, I was raised Republican, but by the time I graduated college with my first degree I had transformed into a Democrat. While I was in college, Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated and also Robert Kennedy was assassinated. Robert Kennedy's brother, John F Kennedy, was assassinated when he was President while I was a freshman in high school. Malcolm X was also assassinated when I was in high school.

I have been a strong supporter of Senator Barack Obama for President, volunteering in New Hampshire for a week leading up to the primary there, in my state of Rhode Island and doing phone banking for the New Jersey primary. This is all outside my comfort zone, but I chose to do it because this candidate was important enough for me to step outside of my comfort zone.

I have been appalled at Senator Hillary Clinton's campaign continuously. Instead of listing point by point of the times I have been appalled, many of the points are listed in this video.
...............................................

...............................................
Special Comment about Hillary Clinton and her Assassination comment as a reason to remain in the race despite no way for her to win by votes

Hillary Clinton used the word "assassination" today when explaining why she should stay in the race when there is no way she can win the nomination. As a Barack Obama supporter I have had the thought of this tragic potential in my mind. In the back of my mind is the fear that Barack Obama has a chance of being assassinated, but I don't say it outloud often. I mentioned it only two times over the last several months, but only to people who are supporters of Barack. Fear never has dictated my behavior, so fear hasn't dictated my wishes and actions in this Presidential campaign.

Enter Hillary Clinton. Today, is not the first use of the word "assassination" by Hillary Clinton in this campaign. It doesn't seem to be an idea she fears, but it gives her hope. How does Hillary put this utterance back in the bottle? What a screw up.

The media coverage that I have seen of this has been way too forgiving to Hillary. She doesn't even get it. The mere mention of the word "assassination" is abominable. It puts it out there in the universe. Hillary didn't say the word "assassination" and then follow it up with "God, forbid" she just used it for her purpose to support herself. What shreds of neutrality I had left for her have gone.

I think the fact that Barack Obama had to have federal secret security service detail earlier than other candidates ever have in the course of a campaign indicates there were reasons to merit it. And the stepped up security measures made at his speech in Rhode Island over the one I previously attended in New Hampshire, indicated that his life has been threatened in this campaign. Barack and Michelle Obama haven't talked about it, but I believe it has happened. But it hasn't stopped Barack from his intention to carry on. And we should not be waiting for it to happen as apparently Hillary is.

Hillary Clinton is a narcissist. She has proven she will do anything to win. She said nothing in her response of "not intending to offend" to Barack Obama. She has been hoping that something would happen to Barack Obama so that she would be the Democratic nomination. Now we have it on video.

Hillary Clinton is supposed to be the "experience" candidate. She has shown she is a racist over and over thoughout this campaign. Today, she has shown no empathy, no sensitivity and poor judgment.

Hillary Clinton is not fit to be President.

...............................................

...............................................
Discussion about Hillary Clinton and her use of the word "Assassination" as a part of her rationale to have hope to win the Democratic nomination for President of the USA

Assassinations in the USA in the sixties
Just three assassinations listed in the sixties

Barack Obama and the Results Center

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home