<body>

Saturday, March 15, 2008

WANT TO WATCH RAFAEL NADAL ON TELEVISION AT INDIAN WELLS '08?

I always have to depend on Rafa fans at Rafael Nadal "Fan Page" link to tell me the time Rafa plays around the world and if not on televison, what websites I might see him play live. So I know how frustrating it is to be a passionate fan of a professional tennis player and want to see our favorites play and not be so informed.

Rafa is warming up right now and will play in a few minutes. If you have Cox Cable, find Fox Sports. For me on the east coast, it is Channel 55. I am in Rhode Island.

Want to learn where to watch Rafa? Go to
http://www.pacificlifeopen.com/3/tournament/tv/default.asp
gives the following information:

2008 Pacific Life Open TV Coverage

Click to view international broadcast schedule

Fox Sports Network & Fox Sports Network West - USA

Date Time (PST) Notes Detail
Sat, March 15 11am - 3pm Live Early Round Coverage
Sat, March 15
(FSN West)
3pm - 4pm Live Early Round Coverage
Sun, March 16 11am - 1pm Live Early Round Coverage
Sun, March 16
(FSN West)
1pm - 5pm Live Early Round Coverage
Mon, March 17
(FSN West)
12pm - 1pm Live Early Round Coverage
Mon, March 17 1pm - 3pm Live Early Round Coverage
Tues, March 18 1pm - 3pm Live Early Round Coverage
Tues, March 18
(FSN West)
3pm - 5pm Live Early Round Coverage
Wed, March 19
(FSN West)
12pm - 1pm Live Men's Round of 16 /
Women's Quarterfinal
Wed, March 19 1pm - 3pm Live Men's Round of 16 /
Women's Quarterfinal
Wed, March 19 7pm - 9pm Live Women's Quarterfinal
Thurs, March 20 1pm - 3pm Live Women's Quarterfinal
Thurs, March 20 7pm - 9pm Live Men's Quarterfinal
Thurs, March 20 12am - 2am
(EST & PST)
Delay Women's Quarterfinal
Fri, March 21 1pm - 3pm Live Men's Quarterfinal
Fri, March 21 7pm - 9pm Live Women's Semifinal
Fri, March 21 12am - 2am
(EST & PST)
Delay Women's Semifinal
Sat, March 22 1pm - 3pm Live Men's Semifinal
Sat, March 22 3pm - 5pm Live Men's Semifinal
Sun, March 23 12pm - 2pm Live Women's Final
Sun, March 23 2pm - 4pm Live Men's Final

and at

http://www.pacificlifeopen.com/3/tournament/tv/2008.htm


on my screen on the very bottom there is a long, long list of different locations aroung the world where it can be viewed. Click on your location and the schedule for airing the matches will come up.

I'm a novice at obtaining this information, so I understand how dependent some of us are on getting the information in a timely manner.

To admit my "novice-status" I will admit I have been watching Fox all day because I thought the tennis matches would be there. But by going to the Pacific Life Open website and finding the above links I found out that the matches are on Fox Sports Channel ,which for me is Channel 55. They just now showed Rafa and mentioned he would be playing later as a "favorite player wherever he goes".


Vamos, Rafa!!


cheering5 We Love You!! cheering5

Rafa Rules Our Hearts

P.S. When disappointed that television wasn't airing the matches, Sunday, March 16, 2008, I tried the first online alternate choice below. Though, it didn't work on my IMAC, it works on my laptop with Windows XP. And I am watching Federer versus Garcia-Lopez live now at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.

You can follow free live stream PC ( fast connection ) :
TVU networks :
http://www.tvunetworks.com/

My Peer2Peer starting 18PM today
http://myp2p.eu/index.php?part=sports

Channelsurfing I guess Don't see IW listed
http://www.channelsurfing.net/

buenasuerte



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home