<body>

Thursday, March 13, 2008

ANOTHER OPINION ABOUT GERALDINE FERRARO, HILLARY CLINTON, ETC


Strong opinions come from the root of who we are.
........................................................................................


........................................................................................
Mind made up

Text by "DeepRegrets2008, the uploader of this Youtube video:

I believe the video itself is all the description it needs.

Sorry about the word "excluse". I was angry as I typed it.

The women in the paintings and photographs near the end are other women from history who shame feminism by using their power in the name of cruelty, oppression, and evil. The last two photos shown are female Nazis who tormented and murdered Jews in the name of racism during the Holocaust.

This video is in no way connected to the Barack Obama campaign. It is connected to a very angry woman tonight.
Added: March 11, 2008

My added words:

OBAMA
FOR PRESIDENT



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 13, 2008 at 1:45:00 PM EDT , Blogger D-Man said...

Although I think she goes a bit overboard (she admits she was angry when she made it), it is very powerful and makes some valid points.

 
At March 13, 2008 at 7:00:00 PM EDT , Blogger ilovemylife said...

Regarding "goes a bit overboard", I know. But the one thing I like and admire about people who very thoughtfully and courageously put their opinions together and make the videos, is the creative work. I wish I could do it.

I love her name DeepRegrets2008.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home