<body>

Friday, November 9, 2007

RAFA NADAL INTERVIEW - SO MUCH FUN TO SEE



Vamos, Rafa !












I am stuck. On Rafael Nadal. So,
if you are too......

Welcome!


I love the video here by a young Rafa admirer in France. I love her sense of humor and heart for Rafa, which is so evident in her work. And also I found this video interview that is so much fun, which includes a bit of "news" that Rafa confirms in it. I was wondering if it was true. It seems to be! Go to the blog, THE PASSION FOR TENNIS, to see it. Instructions are below. Any questions? Put them in my comment window. Okay?
……………………………………………..

……………………………………………..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPjvOu5ggCQ
Rafael Nadal Liebe Ist by Juliette

Rafael Nadal Interview
From THE PASSION FOR TENNIS blog…
Rafa's Spanish answers are subtitled into French at PASSION's blog.

Hover your mouse over my post title - that is where the link is.

When at PASSION's blog, find the interview link over at the right under “CATEGORIES” (CUT AND PASTED HERE):

CATEGORIES
At the next page, go all the way down to the bottom and find "VIDEO LINKS" - click the very last one, listed as "La Boite A Questions"/"The Box to Questions" and you will find the video interview.

I translated the interview into English just below. You can hear and, better yet, watch Rafa do the interview by going to the link.

The interview translated into English:

Q: Why do you bite your trophies?
A: To check that they are not false? Normally we embrace, I have become accustomed to the bite. And I hope that I will continue in the future a bite!

Q: With which player you could do for a double team?
A: With Federer

Q: With which player you could not do especially not for a double team?
A: Soderling

Q: We will watch your left biceps? And the right?
A: (Then he obliges and does this for the two interviewers.)

Q: Have you already tried the french kiss?
A: No

Q: What is your battle cry before a game?
A: “B”ah-“B”ah

Q: You can give me the name of your hotel and your room number?
A: Hotel Scribe. Room 2. Come quickly because my fiancee arrives tomorrow! (Little laugh)

So Cute! Do yourself a favor and go to THE PASSION FOR TENNIS blog and watch Rafa in this interview! So ... much ... fun !!

For my
www.zimbio.com readers, you can find
THE PASSION FOR TENNIS blog and interview link at:
http://rafael.nadal.over-blog.com/article-7236789.html
At the next page, go all the way down to the bottom and find "VIDEO LINKS" - click the very last one, listed "The Box to Questions"
and you will find the video interview.




The Clay King of Tennis


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home