<body>

Friday, January 21, 2011

PIANO LESSON

....................................................

PIANO LESSONS of BEGINNERS MARYELLEN AND CAITLYN from ilovemylifesblog on Vimeo.


....................................................

I am teaching piano to students ages 8 through adult. The adults don't tell me their ages, necessarily. All are beginners. I enjoy each one of the students. Here is just a regular lesson where we used my MAC's photo booth to do simple recordings. The sound isn't great because when I updated my MAC the new system was more powerful and more noise is created when the MAC runs.

We aren't polished here, but I wanted the girls (sisters) to be able to share what they are doing with their grandmother. who lives far from us and Maryellen and Caitlyn couldn't open the movie files of the lessons that I emailed to them, so I put this together for them.


Children's Choir of Portsmouth
sing Er a la vo ~ Sicilian Lullaby

An die Musik ~ To Music
My North Central College Choir
C0nducted by Paul Warren Allen

"...Thou lovely art, my joy and consolation..."

Click post title for Robert Schumann's Dichterliebe ~ Poet's Love sung by the North Central College Choir

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home