<body>

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I WILL NOT REMEMBER YOU IN THE FORM OF WORDS - BUT IN ESSENCES


PIECES OF OLD POSTS

I started blogging unintentionally. This was my first post:

Whatever you can do

or dream
you can
BEGIN IT.

Boldness has genius,

power and magic in it.

Goethe

November 29, 2006

I don't get many comments made by readers. Although, it seems I have regular readers. This first post got this comment:

Easier said than done, yet so true

That was the long and short of it ...

More from my "vault":

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Remember all those things we used to blame on the devil
and all those things we left up to God?
Now it's all a hundred times more complicated.
We Must Become New Men (and Women)
OR Be Satisfied As We ARE . . .
either way WE risk tragedy."
from "to believe in man" by Joseph Pintauro

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Poem by Sandra Hammel:

The power of beauty ~ higher than reason

I will not remember

what you are in the form of words,

but

in essences.

It isn’t words

that give you power over me.

It is important that we open

ourselves

to our vast resource of emotions and passion,

and that we

give with feeling, from a soul

that has felt its depths

pushed out into

an infinite realm.

The glory of beauty is then crowned,

only

to be crowned again and again.

Your spirit sustains.

Feelings of you surface

to nourish

the glow in my heart

that is present

because

of

you.

I have shared the wealth of your soul

and humbly

I hope,

you have felt

the warmth

of my soul

reaching out

to you.

And that

each one of us

has entered,

only,

to know again,

the richness to be known

in sharing

the wealth of two souls

giving

what

they have become . . . to become.

This then would be fulfillment

To have

life

meet

life

and to complement itself so.

To allow Life to become one

would

be

giving

harmony

to the quality of being.

Such union

would shake our senses

and

would be higher than reason.

The power of beauty we do not know.

Let me try.

I will affirm

your beauty,

I will be loving,

understanding,

forgiving.

Open to me

and

do not be afraid.

I must trust

the greatness

of your soul.

Dare I be so vulnerable

to trust

you will be fair

with the receiving of my giving?



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember the victims of genocide:
www.sandandsorrow.org/viewclips

www.savedarfur.org
www.genocideintervention.net

1-800-GENOCIDE


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home