<body>

Saturday, November 15, 2008

THE P-ZAZZZ IN TENNIS IS MISSING

I'M A RAFAEL NADAL FAN....

Rafael Nadal
Barcelona, Spain
at the press conference announcing he would need to miss the Davis Cup
in Argentina due to tendonitis in his right knee
Photo credit: sports yahoo

So I was watching the ATP Masters today with Simon and Djokovich playing in Shanghai in the semi-finals. I am not a Djokovic admirer. Simon though, I find interesting to watch and he's nice to look at. But tennis is not the same without Rafael Nadal for me. So here we are - I am resorting to videos made by Rafa's fans....
.........................................................

.........................................................
My All
Uploaded by serenitylivesforever

I Will Wait Forever
Uploaded by Juliette2007

My All
Uploaded by ninzninz2

Greatest Day - Rafael Nadal
Uploaded by serenitylivesforever

Rafael Nadal's website:
www.rafaelnadal.com
Check out The Forum there

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home