<body>

Friday, February 1, 2008

YOU MAY SAY THAT I'M A DREAMER ... I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE ~ VOTE FOR OBAMA ~ KEEP HOPE ALIVE


Tonight I found Meemo had left me questions about Barack Obama and the rumors at zimbio.com in my posting WHO'S TRUTHFUL AND WHO'S NOT ~ OBAMA OR CLINTON?

Since I am aware that there are a lot of rumors, undercutting, undermining and deceptive tactics against Barack Obama on the internet and by Hillary Clinton's campaign, I thought I would include how I answered this unknown person to me, here also.


I noticed that just in the last few days that there was a new Youtube about Barack Obama that is outright wrong. It is easy to smear. It is easy to talk in sound bites and hope that the "power of suggestion" will keep people from voting for Barack Obama. And even though people make their judgments based on lies, it still is a lost vote for the person I believe is the only one that is on the right track and stands with right ~ Barack Obama. By the time you need to correct lies, the vote is often over and the falsehoods' have done what they were intended to do. Even if apologies are said after.


All pictures are from outside the Kodak Theatre, January 31, 2008, where the first Democratic debate was when just Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton were in the CNN sponsored debate.
When you are right you cannot be too radical; when you are wrong, you cannot be too conservative.
Martin Luther King Jr.
................................................................................. .................................................................................
Comments



I AM A CHRISTIAN FIRST AND A REPUBLICAN SECOND. I LOVE AND ADORE PRESIDENT BUSH. THE REPUBLICAN PARTY LOOKING LIKE THEY MAY CHOOSE JOHN MCCAIN, HAS LEFT ME WITH A GREAT DILEMA. I CANNOT AND WILL NOT BE VOTING FOR JOHN MCCAIN..I FEEL IT IS MY AMERICAN DUTY TO VOICE MY OPINION IN OUR UPCOMING ELECTIONS. I DO KNOW THAT I WILL NOT BE VOTING FOR HILLARY AND BILL. THAT LEAVES ME BARACK OBAMA, SO HERE ARE FEW QUESTIONS I NEED ANSWERED. FIRST, IS IT TRUE OR FALSE THAT HE WILL NOT PLACE HIS HAND OVER HIS HEART DURING THE PLEDGE. SECOND, IS HE A JESUS CHRIST BELIEVING CHRSTIAN. I FEEL SOME OF THE RUMORS ABOUT HIM HAVE BEEN STARTED BY NONE OTHER THAN HILLARY AND BILL. IF THAT IS TRUE I KNOW THEY ARE LIES. I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IF SOMEONE WITH MORE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS MAN COULD GIVE SOME DIRECT ANSWERS....THANK YOU,SUSIE CUNNINGHAM CRANE,TX



Meemo,

Barack Obama is a Christian, pledges the U.S. flag with the appropriate honor, and has never been a Muslim.

Here are sources:
Senator Barack Obama has addressed this rumor about pledging allegiance to the flag, swearing into office with his hand on the Bible and his Christianity: at the link below. At the 2:05 minute mark is where
Barack addresses these rumors and his truth.

and here is an article about it at
TimesOnline which is an honorable news source from Great Britain.

Here is the part of the text from Times Online that addresses your questions:

Barack Obama was directly confronted on prime time television last night over allegations swirling around the internet that he is a secret Muslim who worships the Koran, during a Democratic presidential debate in Las Vegas.

Mr Obama, who was raised as a Christian by his white mother despite his Kenyan father being Muslim, has been dogged by smears and innuendo for months that he is in fact an Islamist trying to enter the Oval office by stealth.

"Let's make clear what the facts are: I am a Christian. I have been sworn in with a Bible. I pledge allegiance [to the American flag] and lead the pledge of allegiance sometimes in the United States Senate when I'm presiding."

Mr Obama is a member of Chicago's Trinity United Church of Christ and is an actively practising Christian. But opponents, particularly on the Republican side, delight in reminding people that his middle name is Hussein, taken from his father, a Harvard educated economist who left the family when Mr Obama was two.

And last but not least here is a video link that addresses the truth about Barack and his Kindergarten school. The poster titles it
CNN Debunks False Obama 'Madrassa' Smear


CNN Debunks False Smear about Barack Obama and a Madrassa School

And here is a page that
introduces you to Barack Obama:


And here is Barack talking about:
Religion and Government.
(This is the same as the embed above.)

I hope this helps you decide. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any more questions.

>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:
.................................................................................

.................................................................................
...You may say that
I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one...... I hope some day you'll join us and the world will live as one...

Imagine....
Sung by Eva Cassidy, now deceased. She was from Washington, D.C.

VOTE OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT

The ONLY DREAM Ticket for me is with Barack Obama as President. I get a physical response with a sick feeling, imagining only the choice of Hillary Clinton and John Mc Cain. I am one of the Barack Obama supporters that Barack is referring to, when he says that he has some supporters, who won't cross over and vote for Hillary. I am that person. It won't matter that I am encouraged to do this for the sake of the Democratic party. I know too much about Hillary. I cannot vote for her because she lies. I do not see her as a person of integrity and truth.

I am white, female, Hillary's peer.
Bachelor of Science
Masters of Music


The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963
I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. That is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.
Martin Luther King Jr.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home