<body>

Friday, November 23, 2007

KNOWING YOU ARE LOVED



Imagine a world where we are unblocked enough to give and receive love without the pretense that so often is present. A world that has enough people around each of us that we could thoroughly trust with our vulnerabilities. I want to live in that world. And I would settle for just one somebody that I could be all that I am without boundaries. All I ever wanted has been to be understood.

I love life. I love music. I love dancing. Music is a spiritual experience for me. Dancing frees me. And life has its moments of fire and passion that just lights me up.

The best song presentations are when a singer has a moment with the song that is undeniably real and raw. This is one of those times. I saw Winonna sing this on Oprah after talking about feeling left out in her own family, all while her mother and sister sat there. And although the sound quality in this Youtube isn't the best, it is still worth listening.
………………………………………..

………………………………………..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3CpWkYc1ZsA
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LOVE IS sung by Wynonna Judd

>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:

Call 1-800-GENOCIDE
Ask your U.S. Senators to support SADA for Darfur

Call President Bush and Tell Him to Stop Saying Futile Statements
about the genocide on the Darfuri people.
Tell him to go to Darfur and Chad to see the Refugee Camps
and report back
along with doing some action that makes a difference.

His number is 202-456-1111

There is no excuse for being lame regarding GENOCIDE.

Go to
www.savedarfur.org
and become proactive.
That is the only way the genocide is going to stop.
GENOCIDE STOPS WITH US - YOU AND ME!

Your "Leaders" certainly haven't stopped genocide,
so let's stop relying on them to lead on this issue
NOT STOPPING GENOCIDE defines us as human beings that don't care.

NOTE: The picture above was taken at the Botanical Gardens in Washington, D.C. when I was there for the national STAND conference at the end of September. STAND is the organization of college and high school students who are standing up to end genocide.
www.standnow.org

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home