<body>

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

DEAR MR. PRESIDENT - OUR BEST ASSET IS OUR PRINCIPLES - DON'T THROW THEM ASIDE

April 7, 2009

I just wrote my third letter to the President in the last few weeks. Here it is :

Dear President Obama or whoever reads this,

I am one of Mr. Obama's supporters who went outside my box of comfort and workded door to door, made phone calls and went to New Hampshire the full week prior to Primary Day though I live in Rhode Island. I am so disappointed in Mr. Obama's lack of willingness to stand the line for justice regarding wiretapping and holding GW Bush accountable. Principles are more important than maneuvering through the land mines of politics, Mr. President.

And I am so very disappointed that Scott Gration is over in Sudan shaking hands with the devil. You can't do business with known terrorists and genocidaires. It is not difficult to know the behavioral history of Bashir and his gang of fraidy cats. When he is out of office, those very same people will run like the weak people that they are. I am so very disappointed in our new President. I write about this on my blog
http://ilovemylifebrothersandsisters.blogspot.com/2009/04/shame-on-you-president-obama-letting.html
and I have made my very first youtube videos speaking to Mr. Obama. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=denHKveyLc4

And when I have written in the past, here I have always sent a duplicate letter to The White House via USPS. And the one time I got a response it had nothing to say about the issue I raised - Darfur. Obviously, no one really read what I took the time, effort and heart to write about.

Sincerely hoping you'll so do something about the "Stain on our Souls" - as you put it when talking about the responsibility to act regarding Darfur. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEd583-fA8M
Read Matthew 25. I think it is fitting and appropriate.

Thank you, if anyone actually read this.

Sandra Hammel


We're not well until we're all well. Mary Sanger

NOT ON OUR WATCH, MR. OBAMA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Write to President Obama
http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

You can also write to the President at:
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

President Obama can be called:

202-456-1111
or
1-800-GENOCIDE

The White House comment line is available
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. weekdays

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Find USA elected politicians contact information at this link:
www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're not well until we're all well. Mary Sanger

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home