<body>

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

MUSIC MAKES MY HEART HAPPY


Torsten Goods

I wouldn't know this musician, except I saw a movie today - Matchmaker - on cable tv and I was looking for a song called Irish Heartbeat that played at the end of the movie. And while searching youtube for the song ~ I fell upon this.... Great

How fun is youtube (except when it disgusts me....you know when those who are so unstable in their lives that they spread the hate they harbor....anyway...)
Here is a great youtube.

Sharing my discovery....

.........................................................

.........................................................
Torsten Goods ~ That's What Makes the Irish Heart Beat
Live at Leverkusener Jazztage, Nov 2007 with Jan Miserre-piano
Marco Kühnl-bass
Christoph Huber-drums
Uploaded by goodsi

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home