<body>

Friday, March 21, 2008

RAFAEL NADAL NEEDS TO BE SEEN IN INDIAN WELLS TOURNAMENT SO WHERE IS THE TV COVERAGE

TENNIS WORTH WATCHING

TENNIS ~ A SPORT WOMEN LOVE AND WE CAN'T FIND IT TO WATCH IT

I am on a mission. I want to be able to see professional tennis. It was bad enough that I had to see the Australian Open 08 on live stream with sputtering feeding. It was bad enough that I had to miss the Rotterdam tennis tournament. But now that the United States of America has a tournament going on right now and I can't see the matches is a disgrace to the ATP. INDIAN WELLS has a G-rreat tournament going on and there was no way I could see it but people from Turkey could. This is ridiculous.

So I have to suffice with things like this uploaded at youtube.
.......................................................

.......................................................
I'm Your Man
Created by 22 year old Laura from England

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home