<body>

Friday, March 21, 2008

ATP WHY CAN'T WE SEE PROFESSIONAL TENNIS? Had to miss THE MAN....RAFAEL NADAL THAT IS

HE'S THE MAN ~ RAFA NADAL READY FOR DJOKOVIC
at INDIAN WELLS SEMI FINALS 08

Rafa Nadal against Tsonga March 19, 08

Rafa Nadal v. Tsonga match March 19, 08


Rafa Nadal v. Tsonga match March 19, 08


Some of the fun
I missed at the Rafa Nadal v. James Blake match at Indian Wells 08.
Rafa v. Blake match March 20, 08, from here on down...








What's the problem with airing professional tennis? It is even in the same country as me and I still couldn't see it. Not even a live stream. Come on ATP, get a clue.



Nadal finally earns win over Blake

The Associated Press


INDIAN WELLS, Calif. - Defending champion Rafael Nadal beat James Blake on Thursday night for the first time in their four meetings to move into the Pacific Life Open semifinals.
Nadal finished off a 7-5, 3-6, 6-3 victory over his American opponent with a 128-mph ace, then sank to his knees and thrust his arms skyward.
He had finally taken the upper hand in the tight match when he broke Blake's service for a 5-3 lead in the third set.
The Spaniard, ranked No. 2 behind Roger Federer, then served out without losing another point.
The ninth-ranked Blake had beaten Nadal in the U.S. Open in 2005, then defeated him twice in 2006, including the semifinals in Indian Wells.
Federer, on the other side of the bracket, will play Tommy Haas in a quarterfinals match Friday.

More: tucsoncitizen
Nadal joins Djokovic in final four at Indian Wells

Indian Wells, CA (Sports Network) - Spaniard Rafael Nadal downed American James Blake under the lights to join Australian Open champion Novak Djokovic as a quarterfinal winner Thursday at the $3.589 million Pacific Life Open -- the first ATP Masters Series event of the year.

The second-seeded Nadal needed just over two hours to slip past the ninth- seeded American Blake 7-5, 3-6, 6-3. Blake's much-documented success against southpaws didn't come to fruition Thursday night, as Nadal did what he does best -- outlast the opponent with a grinding array of ground strokes.

Blake had won the previous three meetings, the last a straight-set victory at the 2006 Tennis Masters Cup in China. The defending champion Nadal overcame a shaky second set to advance.

The third-seeded Djokovic got past dangerous Swiss Stanislas Wawrinka 7-6 (7-5), 6-2 in a sloppy match on the hardcourts at the sprawling Indian Wells Tennis Garden.

The reigning three-time French Open champion and two-time Wimbledon runner-up Nadal beat the Serbian Djokovic in last year's Indian Wells finale. Blake was the runner-up here in 2006.

Friday's remaining quarterfinals will pit top-ranked Swiss Roger Federer against unseeded German Tommy Haas and seventh-seeded Argentine David Nalbandian versus unseeded American Mardy Fish. Federer titled here back-to- back-to-back from 2004-06. Source: sportsnetwork

Personally....

I tried uploading so many live streams' software tonight March 20, 2008), once I realized tvunetwork wasn't going to air the Rafa v. Blake Indian Wells 08 match. BET365 can't have USA as a country choice ~ but I still tried and once I got it all set up, it said my area wasn't available.


I am a very, very unhappy tennis fan.
So, as is my tendency, I speak up. If you want, you can add your voice. The link is what I used to send the message below to the ATP.

http://www.atptennis.com/en/aboutatp/contact.asp


March 20, 2008

Dear ATP,

I would like to be a very enthusiastic tennis fan. But I can't be, because there is no television or online streaming that I can get to see the Rafael Nadal v. James Blake Indian Wells 08 match tonight. I am thoroughly disappointed. If the ATP can't do something to get us the fans, broadcasts of our favorite tennis professional players, then you are not doing the sport of professional tennis any good. We the fans need to be accommodated. There needs to be a resolution. I have continually repeated my complaints to my cable television provider, Cox. But the ATP needs to address this problem. I shouldn't have to scramble every time Rafael Nadal plays a tournament to hunt down any possible way to watch the matches. And I shouldn't have to waste hours of my time searching and downloading live stream providers. Once I did this tonight with three live stream providers, in the end none of them serviced either the match or the area I live in, which is in Rhode Island, USA.

The talent of professional tennis players is outstanding but the coverage of the matches for the fans is totally unacceptable. Please, do something about this problem. Thank you in advance of doing something to solve this situation.

Sandra
Newport, RI, USA
Home of the International Tennis Hall of Fame

This is the automated response you will receive:
Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to help us make the World's No. 1 tennis web site even better. While all feedback will be read, due to the volume of emails we receive we cannot guarantee a personal reply.

I missed seeing the beautiful Rafa tonight and using my feelings, took this action. But one voice, won't be enough.

Please, consider joining me in this cause to see Rafa play in his Glory.

Thanks.

todosconrafa

friendship1

............................

............................

Rafael Nadal v. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
Third set
Uploaded by Ivanovic of Istanbul, Turkey
(and I couldn't see this set on television ~ what's going on USA!)


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home