<body>

Thursday, July 5, 2007

SICKO AND GW BUSH

………………………………………………………

………………………………………………………

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fwc5YSAc-7g

I’m Not Ready to Make Nice by the Dixie Chicks

Part I SICKO

Oh, no! I love where I live, but I saw the movie SICKO tonight and immediately the thought of moving to another country entered my mind. I admit I am a person who agrees with Michael Moore, politically. I admit that I believe we should have health care for all people. Yes, I said “All”. I don’t get why people complain that we would be taxed in order to have such health care. Yes. So? Watch SICKO and then talk to me. We are paying for the IRAQ INVASION. Well, the tax increase to pay for IRAQ is delayed. But we will pay. And pay. And pay. In more than one way.

I wonder how immigrants are treated in Canada. At least they aren’t making plans to build a wall to keep us out. Yet. After this movie, maybe they will. I couldn’t help but think of the Mexicans while watching SICKO. Maybe, the American Dream isn’t so dreamy.

Part II LET FREEDOM RING FROM THE MOUNTAINTOP. IMPEACH BUSH





IMPEACH PRESIDENT BUSH AND VICE-PRESIDENT CHENEY. Please! I can’t take it anymore. What in the name of sense is wrong, American citizens? Have we lost our backbones?

This guy is walking all over our constitution, our code of decency (Katrina, for one example) and our rights in a democracy and yet where is our “We the People” outrage? Are we waiting for someone else to notice? Are we waiting for our neighbors to do it for us? We don’t own our government, it owns us. I feel like shouting “Wake up!! What kind of America do you want? What kind of America is it that we have?!” We have allowed paid lobbyists to own our legislators. We have allowed our elections to be corrupt. We allow our President to rob us of our constitutional rights and ignore Americans that are not putting money in his pocket. And yet, it feels like we are supposed to just sit back and take this crap.

………………………………………………………

………………………………………………………

I agree with Keith Olbermann

“I CALL FOR Bush AND Cheney To Resign”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLnyGq-XgFs

....................................

Michael Moore’s site:
http://www.michaelmoore.com/

>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:

“NEVER AGAIN”

Words that mean nothing without political will.

Where there is a will there is always a way,

and where there is no will there is no way,

Mr. Bush

STOP AND PREVENT GENOCIDE

Darfur families need our attention and action, NOW!

www.savedarfur.org

www.genocideintervention.net

www.sudandivestment.com

www.ajws.org

www.aiusa.org

>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:

What good is a democracy

that has lost its moral compass?

>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:


Acknowledging the Only Citizens Who Aren’t Immigrants

Because July 4 is the day the United States celebrates Independence Day, I acknowledge that the Native Americans who officially lost their independence when the USA government claimed their power over the Natives and denigrated their culture and beliefs might look on this day a bit differently. I include the picture on the left of a plaque in Arizona or New Mexico taken on one of my trips there. It describes an explorer’s nondiscrimatory impressions and observations of the natives.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home