<body>

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

REMEMBER, DON'T BE AFRAID TO FAIL

My "to do" thing right now is to organize my room that has my computer desk (a mess), the folders that haven't been filed (due to lack of room to file them), go through the files in the drawer and hopefully find some to thin or throw out and my piano, my keyboard and music.

In the brief minutes that I have actually started, I have been distracted over and over.  This is the current distraction.  I found words that I had written once and loved what they say.  Here is part of that.

Remember

by Sandra Hammel

Remember, don't be afraid to fail.

                                             look around
               and know eveyone is filled
with fear of unacceptance,
more, rejection.

And don't let anyone
                                     convince you for long that
life isn't feeling. 
                          It is. 

Being happy

isn't a gift of living
but a gift you
can give yourself and others,
by working at it.

Smile always, even when it's difficult.

Joy 

           will

                        dance

the world through, 


                                                                           but it must begin with you and me.


                                 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home