<body>

Sunday, March 8, 2009

ONE MORE THING BEFORE I GO....

I always do this. Come to the computer and know I don't have the time left in the day or night to post. But I do. Then when I think I am done, I go to youtube and check on some of the topics I always check out there to see if anyone has added anything new. Well, here is a lovely tribute and a really nice job done that catches the essence of Rafa Nadal...
..........................................

..........................................

Now, if only I hadn't run out of milk this afternoon, I'd go have my usual 3 NewmansOwn cookies before I go to bed with a glass of milk. ...grateful to have a nice warm bed....

This is home for those in Darfur refugee camps


So I can do without my glass of milk and cookies...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home