<body>

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

NADAL. NADAL. NADAL...NEVER TOO MUCH BECAUSE HE IS SO MUCH FUN TO WATCH


Okay, so I am over the top doing Rafa Nadal posts. But he is so modest, so adorable and so much fun to watch, I see no reason to restrain myself.

Here is a very brief glimpse into what would be mundane if I were doing it, but this is Rafa Nadal at the airport...not me. .............................................................. .............................................................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxvTSrwfPkM
Rafa - Another video of Rafa at the Shanghai Airport
This must be when he was leaving for Shanghai 2007
By the Beloved 06Nevermind

To watch the live streaming at the current Shanghai Masters Cup http://www.atptennis.com/1/en/home/
$10.00

Big match Tuesday morning USA eastern standard time at 6:30 a.m.
Rafa Nadal vs. David Ferrer

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At November 14, 2007 at 12:56:00 PM EST , Blogger t said...

Oh cool, I see how, you're watching online. Good idea.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home